Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gifts from the Heart.....

As promised, I am posting some pictures of my Christmas gift from my family. I love, love, love this gift.....for many reasons, but most of all because it was a gift from their hearts--which is the very best gift of all!


This mosaic table top was made by my daughter with tiles that she and my son collected from various places.


The base was from a lampost that used to be in my husband's backyard. My dad sent it off to be sandblasted and repainted. They have been working on this for awhile....and managed to keep it a secret from nosey me--although I have to say that some things that were said over the past week or so now take on new meaning! :-)


Another gift from the heart was one from my son to his two cousins' four girls. He made them a kitchen set to die for. He also made a duplicate for his girlfriend's little girl. They are some lucky little ladies!





I hope your holidays are filled with "gifts from the heart" and shared with those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment