Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ringing in the New Year Quietly and Locally....Just the Way I Like!

I have the advantage of ringing in each New Year by celebrating another year of marriage with the love of my life. This year we opted for a quiet dinner at a local restaurant. We were able to walk to dinner--even better--and although the New Year was ushered in by the first snow of the season, we still walked the short distance. I love our neighborhood. It has that old neighborhood feel of my childhood where everybody knows each other, at least by sight, and we support the local businesses.




That's us....well, from Halloween a couple of years ago, but we haven't changed that much! We spent last night at a local restaurant in the shops above, and then returned to Home Sweet Home to sit by the fire as we ended our day. Exactly the anniversary we both wanted! Happy New Year, and may 2013 bring you and yours many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment